SHMI-Higher Secondary

Latest Updates:

Friday, 3 April 2026

Undertaking by CBSC or Non JKBOSE Students

Undertaking by CBSC or Non JKBOSE Students 
for seeking Provisional Admission in JKBOSE Registered Schools
Download PDF

AFFIDAVIT / UNDERTAKING
 I, __________________________________, S/o / D/o / W/o ________________________________, R/o __________________________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under: 1. That I have sought provisional admission in Class ________ at ______________________________ School / Higher Secondary School, affiliated with JKBOSE, for the academic session 2025–2026. 
 2. That I have appeared in / passed the qualifying examination of Class ________ from CBSE / Other Recognised Board, namely __________________________________. 
 3. That I undertake to submit all the requisite documents including marks certificate, pass certificate, migration certificate, school leaving certificate, and any other document as required by JKBOSE / school authorities for regularisation of my admission. 
 4. That I fully understand that my admission is purely provisional and subject to confirmation / approval by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE). 
 5. That in case I fail in the qualifying examination or fail to produce the required certificates / documents / fee within the prescribed period, I shall have no objection whatsoever if my provisional admission is cancelled ab-initio by the school authorities or JKBOSE. 
 6. That I shall not raise any claim, dispute, or objection against the school or JKBOSE in case of such cancellation. 
 7. That the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and nothing material has been concealed therein. 
 DEPONENT 
 Signature: ____________________ 
Name: ____________________ 
Date: ____________________ 
Place: ____________________ 
 Verification 
 Verified at ____________________ on this ____ day of __________, 2026, that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. 
 DEPONENT 
 Signature: ____________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Class 12th-Practical Classes-Science-2026

Practical Classes Class 12th  (Session: Annual Regular 2026) Section: All Sections Practical Classes for Class 12 th (All Section...